Lengieng's Blog

Lengieng's Blog

A Sporadic Diary...

Back to blog with personal, daily life now!!! :)

Can't believe it's been almost one year to not having posted anything on my personal blog. As said, this is my personal life's blog; say pye pye to those technical and technology stuffs. But wait!!! New blog will be launched soon just for technology and my knowledge about them. Honestly, now I'm still learning the "HTML5 and CSS3" and of course the cute man "jquery". I don't have much time but will try my best because I think it's also good for me. So, hope to launch a nicer blog than this one soon. Anyway, the problem is "I'm so poor at web things". Ahhhh...

Busy busy... Student's life is like that. The higher education, the busier and harder life we have. People might ask "What and Why" question but it's really true, especially if you're in a situation like mine. From second semester, I started my part-time job (Korean call it "Albar") at the company. Now you see, work and study at the same time. Just imagine the time you fully have for doing assignments, researches and projects at school/lab so far are now needed to be carefully allocated since I need time for the job (Well, two days per week; not much! I also earn the money though). That had been my busy life. Not enough, thing's getting serious when I was in the last semester. The time for "Master Thesis". I failed to accomplish several topics. That was so sad and bad too coz I'd spent blood and time for those. Then, I had to abandon them and choose the new one. hmm... What a life! However, any deed got paid. I felt like I learned a lot from those researches. Now I kept them in my wishlist, so that if in the unforeseeable future I'm able to run my own business, those will be included. :) Really hope so. Ah, where are you now, Ieng? Still dreaming? Wake up man. Oh yes, here I am. I'm back, I'm back. Eventually, I completed my thesis but with just-survive result (at least to my thought :-|). Anyway, now new life started. I enter the company as the full-time and waiting for the graduation ceremony day to come which will be held on February 22, 2012.

New resolutions... Well, new year needs new resolutions! There are many I need to include or change in my life routine. Not to mention now since it's too late at night (12:26 AM, Korean time). I gotta get up early in the morning to go to work. But one of them is "to go to the gym" ;)

At the gym... Guess what, finally I registered for the gym near my university. It costs 160,000 Korean Won for 3 months period. Affordable to me! Today (Sunday February 12, 2012) is my first day ever at the gym. hehe... My first impression was "GREAT". I love the place. It is small but it has everything I need and it's not too crowded, for I don't like a place with many people. Therefore, I think I like it very much. Feeling then? umm... Yeah, "EXCITED" to see all the cool stuffs all in one place, "OPTIMISTIC" of what I'm going to do from now on, "ENERGETIC" for the workout, and "RELAXING" with workout. First day at the gym, I didn't want to run into serious workout yet. So, I just walked around to see the sport equipments. Then, got on the "Treadmill". I asked help from the gym instructor on how to use it. Then, I started the walk for 5 minutes. After that I ran with the speed of 8 for another 20 minutes. Sweating now... :) Then, I moved onto the "Exercise Bike", taking it for another 10 minutes with varying levels. I was trying to adjust the level just to get used to them. It was a great time though. First day, two gym equipments! I think it's enough for the beginner. :P Can't wait to go there again tomorrow and will try other equipments as well. ;) Sleepy now... Zzzzz Oh well, I forgot to mention about the blog title. It should be changed, right? Yeah, soon I'll do it. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Why not drop a few words if you come across already?
Thanks for visit! :-)