Lengieng's Blog

Lengieng's Blog

A Sporadic Diary...

Second Day at the Gym

Well, it was the 2nd day for the gym. Arriving at about 8:30 pm, I noticed that there were quite a lot of people since everybody including me had just come back from the Over-Time (OT) work which is called "야근" in Korean or probably it is the best time for coming to the gym as they work in day time.

Warming up... This time I spent longer time, got to know and tried various equipment for gaining a bit of muscle though I had no ideas at all of how to use them. As usual, warming up is very essential for workout; hence, I headed straight to the "treadmill" -- walking slowly at speed 5x for the first 5 minutes and then ran at faster speed 9x for another 15 minutes. I was sweating a lot after this but moved on to the "exercise bike" for another 15 minutes at average speed of 12x. That was enough for the warming up. So, it was time for "WORKOUT". Yeah!!!

Workout... My first equipment for workout was a kind of bench. I don't know how to call this but I got on this for doing my abdomen workout (A dream of getting six packs! hehe... :P) for a few minutes. Then, moved on to do the Chest and Shoulder workout, and thus I got on to the "Body-Solid Pec Machine". Then, moved back to the Leg Press Machine, called the "Leg Ext/Leg Curl Machine". In fact, I tried out several others as well but to name those equipment is a real headache. That was pretty much about it for today. And tomorrow, I'm going to just run on the "treadmill" and ride the "exercise bike" because I need to keep some times for my body to recover. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Why not drop a few words if you come across already?
Thanks for visit! :-)