Lengieng's Blog

Lengieng's Blog

A Sporadic Diary...

Graduation 2012

New record added... February 22, 2012 is another awesome day of mine. It is the honorable day which I deserve for my achievement during these exactly 2 years. It is the breakthrough I should remember since I now know that I finally step on another level of life. The degree I hold in hand is entitled "Master of Science in Computer & Information Communication Engineering". Whatever the title it says, I know how much I obtained and how much more I have to acquire from tomorrow.


Hard work finally pays off... "Life is mobile plus mysterious", at least to my point of view. I love challenging work because it always pays off in the end if I put all my efforts even it is a backbreaking one, and thus I satisfy and feel proud of it when looking back to see the long history of those difficult activities I've made through. Every phase exhibits the mixture of tear and laughter; I am upset :( when I fail and cheerful :) when I succeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Why not drop a few words if you come across already?
Thanks for visit! :-)